It’s wonderful to have a son. Levi tells me everyday that he loves me, and thanks me for everything. He really does have a golden heart, and I am blessed to be his Mama. He’s 3, and not for long. I want to cherish these moments, they are fleeting fast. Here are a few things about Levi:
1. Loves basketball…..(I mean, really LOVES it. When we go to the pool, he hangs out at the hoop the whole time!)
2. Loves food, and can eat at any time of day.
3. Learned how to spell and write his name this year.
4. Loves to read books.
5. Wants a spiderman themed birthday on his next big day.
6. Will play the wii until he is dripping sweat, swording is his favorite.
7. Insists on holding my hand at night until he falls asleep.
8. Loves going to the bank with me, just to score a lollipop from the teller.
9. When asked “How are you?”, he replies, “I’m 3!”
10. Loves Council, camp, boating, and fishing.